Virtual Teletherapy & IN-PERSON THERAPY:
Through the frequent changes with Covid, I have offered mainly telehealth/teletherapy, yet I now offer in-person sessions again in my office with the recommended precautions of the time. Please inquire with me about what type of therapy setting would serve you best right now.
The life changes with Covid morph weekly if not daily, as do most peoples’ emotional impacts. You might feel anxious and uncertain one week, then disconnected yet despising screen talks the next, all the while worried how long this will last. You might have lost your job, had to cancel a big event, have your whole schedule turned upside-down at home and work, while not getting enough true self-care.
I am offering extended hours and caseload openings to support healthcare professionals and others affected by the stressors and changes of Covid. You might be experiencing any of the below concerns, which can be discussed in therapy along with other general life topics.
- Anxiety & uncertainty of the coming months
- Stress, burnout and over-work from your job, in healthcare or otherwise
- Loneliness, disconnection from friends & loved ones
- Struggles with virtual dating during the pandemic
- Strife working from home with your partner
- Job loss or job reduction due to Covid
- Losses of special events or experiences
- Financial fears resulting from the pandemic
- Illness or loss due to Covid, for yourself or a loved one