Professionals and Millennials deserve to know they are perfectly enough in work and life. But with too many pressures, your true needs can get pushed aside and give way to anxiety, doubt, anger, and being ruled by “should.” You might cry about work stress yet continue to over-perform. You seek a partner but the past gets in the way. You want more time with friends but your work-life balance is off. You feel like an imposter in work or academia.
Authentic professionals often: are “feelers” and experience emotions more intensely than others (can be: emotionally intelligent, empaths, highly sensitive people/HSPs), are good friends, intelligent, care-takers, and worry about doing or being enough in these realms.
I’ve worked alongside people in their 20s and 30s at universities and nonprofits on three continents. I can help you live your whole authentic self with less stress:
My clients start therapy with:
- Stress and overwhelm
- Not feeling “enough”
- Unprocessed emotions
- Childhood hurts from parents or family
- Difficulty naming own needs
- Wanting more emotional & social support
- Relationship concerns (partner, dating, friends, family)
- Comparing and judging self or others
- Care taking, People pleasing
- Self-criticizing thoughts
- Constantly doing
- Imposter syndrome
- Struggles from having an emotionally neglectful parent
- Pain from having a parent with traits of alcoholism, borderline, narcissism, bipolar, etc
My clients often work in:
- Mental Health (Therapists,
- Graduate Programs
- these or other roles as an
Arab and/or Muslim woman
Reconnect with your own wisdom in therapy to stop comparing with others and to define your own “good enough.” Understanding yourself is the most powerful tool in deciding what you want in life. Therapy helps heal past experiences to let you feel whole today.